Monday, December 06, 2004

Prozac anyone?

Whine whine whine. That’s me at the moment. (Hmm, for the past couple of months actually). No, make it the last couple of years. Am I really as miserable as I think I am or am or just having a bad day/week/month? A bit of perspective is required and I certainly don’t feel able to offer it to myself, let alone this blog.

Why is it that people are so able to criticise and totally unable to say thanks for anything good you have done for them? I’m bored of being everyone’s enabler then being totally forgotten about when my services are no longer required. There is only one solution, and it’s one I don’t especially like and that is to be a complete c**t to everyone. I would love to tell al my fair weathered friends to go take a flying f**k at something metallic and preferably fast moving.

That little observation is all I want to write today. Don’t feel up to scribbling any more so won’t waste anyone’s time doing so.

Hell’s bells, I need hard drugs.

Mood: No, we won’t go there any more than we already have.

Moozik: What’s that?

No comments: