Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I predict a riot

I know its easy to say it, but I have a date in mind that the riot(s) in this country will kick off, and have been saying it now for the last two weeks at work. We've even opened a book - the prize, a case of beer. That date is 17 July. Watch and see if I'm right.

I have no evidence and no prior knowledge of anything, and I'm certainly no Mystic Meg (not that she's ever been wildly accurate, other than the the frequency of her paycheck).

No, my prediction is based on nothing but a wild stab in the dark. But I think a combination of the continuance of government ineptitude, further nest-feathering of greedy, psychopathic bankers and a really sunny, hot day...well, the combination of goodies is there.

I'll see you at Trafalgar Square or nearby on the day then.

I'm seething and can't see my fury lessening. I doubt I'm alone.

No comments: