Thursday, February 19, 2009

Madder than mad people who are certified as mad

Geert Willders, a guy who wishes to point out the possible correlation between the Quran and terrorism is refused entry to this country. Given the evidence, I can’t see how anyone can deny the link. This film being freely available on Youtube. I have watched it and fail to see the controversy.

1) Terrorism happened.
2) Muslims did it.
3) The particular muslims who did it claim it was a good thing and should happen again.

PDQ.

A week later, Abu Qatada, a guy who has proposed multiple fatwahs against non-believers (that’s anyone who isn’t a hard core fundamentalist brainwashed Muslim –and even the majority of gente minded Muslims are most likely included here) who has been described as “bin Laden’s right-hand man in Europe” is awarded £2.500 of my hard-worked for money by the European Court of Human Rights. I can’t even blame my country’s wretched excuse for a government for this justice abortion.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/feb/19/abu-qatada-compensation-european-court

When such madness is over, would a reader this blog please wake me up. I’m taking some heavy duty drugs which I hope will aid the hibernation process.

No comments: