Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pizza menu de jour

How many pizza menus do you think I get a year? Loads. But I don't knowfor sure, I just know there are more pizza menus dropping through my doorthan I'd ever need, bearing in mind I only eat delivery pizza about six orseven times per year. Dagenham is simply festooned with pizza delivery places, though the only one we ever order from is Perfect Pizza in Elm
Park, the next door suburb.

With no further ado then, let me introduce you to Dagenham's finest. Starting with the Pizza Go Go menu, the beginning of a major series (subject
to me being bothered) on this blog.

The Gogo is an all-red baby featuring the emergency deal, the 999 pizza, for
those pizza emergencies, for when you just can't find a big enough bandage. Nothing like a 12 inch thin crust double pepperoni with onions to cover over that dripping wound, I find. When I lived briefly in Walthamstow, Gogo on Hoe Street was pretty decent for a cheap and cheerful take-away, so I trust the pizzas here are quite edible, possibly even better than this. That hold shot wasn't really that good, so for future shots, I'll be seriously considering alternatives. Compared to Korean babes holding the
latest Samsung mobile phone, this shot really sucks. But I'm learning fast.

No comments: