Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Subversive snapping on the Victoria Line


There's nothing unusual about the guy in the photo. Victoria Line tube train. Passenger scene.

EXCEPT...while me and the wife and Nicki were on the Victoria Line, heading towards Walthamstow earlier today, he whipped out his camera and without asking us, started snapping. His camera was a little compact digital, not a mobile, and with a proper flash, which was the firing of which drew my attention. Did he assume that because we were being accompanied by a guide dog that "neither" of us could see?

Wrong!

So not to be out-done, I firstly gave him a hard stare while he snapped his second masterpiece, and secondly, managed to get a picture of him on my mobile. I also asked him to "say cheese" and to be fair to the chap, he was smiling in the shot.

But what a cheek for not asking - even if it was only the dog he was after.

No comments: