Monday, July 04, 2011

Forced unemployment: or, "we interrupt this rant to bring you"...

Oh irony of ironies. I write a blog entry about how annoying it is to be part of the great 2 million claiming banker's get-out allowance, when for a short while, I have become one of those who isn't. The work I've been asked to do is a rather intensive one day training course which is going to require from me a whole week's worth of prep-work, so I am going to speculate that the amazing, scintillating part 2 article accompanying you've guessed it, part 1, isn't going to get written until after then. By which time I may have been offered some kind of full time work (two offers, but the fat lady hasn't yet opened her cavernous mush yet, let alone exhaled joyously, so I'm still only at the crossed fingers stage).

Let's see. In the meantime, I there will be a festival update coming soon, if not imminently.

(In case there is any doubt within you, dearest reader, I am not complaining).



No comments: