Sunday, July 10, 2011

We interrupt this rant...AGAIN

Oh irony of ironies. I write a blog entry about how annoying it is to be part of the great 2 million claiming banker's get-out allowance, when...hang on, haven't we been here before?

Oh yes, the deja vu is justified - we have. Last blog entry. And the reason why I'm wriitng (or copying and pasting) all over again is because I've been offerd some MORE work. At this rate, I'll be back on full time fiarly soon. This time, it's support work: up to 30 hours per week of it. Mostly admin, but work I've done before (in the mid 90s) and thoroughly enjoyed.

There are a number of conditions which need to be ticked and tucked away before I can start. I'll know by tomorrow afternoon, and so I'll write more about what's expected of me, if it comes to pass that it is. Otherwise, it's back to Jeremy Kyle and mindless app form fillage. So wish me luck. Cross your fingers - and write more it in the fullness of.

No comments: